Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Friday, September 2, 2011

EOTD: Silver Scabbed Wings

I was just playing around and again only did one eye and forgot to clean up the fall out. None of the pictures I took came out looking clear, but you get to see all the sparkle. This one is a sparkly one.



What I used:
-I started with Evil Shades Evileyes primer in Naked all over the lid followed by LASplash base thingy.
-I applied BRM Silver & Cold to the lid up to the crease.
-I applied BRM Scabbed Wings from the unreleased Luciferi Collection onto the crease and blended out with a skin tone shade.
-I applied BRM It's Electric to the inner corner pulled up a bit. I am not sure if that even goes, but I went with it. =)
-I applied a Coastal Scents Gel liner in Envious (a light green) on the bottom lash line and i forgot to put a black liner in the water line, but I would have with this look.
-I also applied MAC's blacktrack fluid line onto the upper lash line.




<3
-Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment