Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

EOTD: Purple Crush

I didn't go anywhere and I only put make up on one eye and of course my eye started to water in the inner corner so please ignore the messiness there. I decided to play around with some purples. Oh and I filled in my brows, well one brow with red eye shadow. I didn't leave the entire eyebrow in my pictures because I like the color, it matches my hair, but I need to work on technique.

Here goes:



What I used:
-Evil Shades Evileyes primer in Noir all over the lid.
-I applied BRM Daft top the first half of the lid starting at the inner corner.
-I applied BRM Maleficent to the second half of the lid blended into Daft.
-I applied Coma Black (unreleased Halloween color) to the crease and blended it out using a skin toned eyeshadow and used Coma Black as a liner on the upper lash line.
-I applied Ultraviolence to the inner corner and blended it up into Coma Black.
-I added UD's 24/7 liner in Flipside to the bottom lash line and Perversion to the waterline.



<3
-Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment