Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

EOTD: Shroomed!

Today I did a neutral look, which is quite rare for me. I always feel washed out when I wear neutrals.

What I used:
-Evil Shades Evileyes primer in Naked.
-BRM Shrooms on the entire lid and a bit one the crease.
-BRM Earthen in the outer v.
-BRM Crackalackin' in the inner corner.
-The green liner is an unreleased BRM color it is a matte olive green.
-UD's 24/7 liner in Perversion on the waterline.



Lips: Revlon's Colorburst Lipgloss in Papaya



Introducing:


Vader

Bonus:


Whitey

<3
Rosa

3 comments:

  1. nice combination. the matte olive green look great as liner too!
    <3 your doggies. the shot of vader looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Your puppies are so cute! I really love the green liner with the browns it looks great.

    ReplyDelete