Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Friday, September 30, 2011

EOTD: Killer Haze

I am testing some shadows out..this is the result.

What I used:
-I started off with Evil Shades Evileyes primer in Naked plus Evil Shades Spectrum Pot in Pink Prysm.
-I started by applying BRM Haze (unreleased, a light purple with green iridescence) to the upper crease.
-Followed by BRM Phantom in the crease (the crease fold).
-On the lid I used BRM Killer Queen (unreleased mid tone pink with blue and green sparkles) and then another unreleased BRM color named Rising Sun ( an iridescent light coppery red) in the inner corner.
-I lined the upper lash line with Tokidoki's liner in Sabochan and the lower waterline and upper waterline with UD's 24/7 liner in Perversion.




Lips : Geek Chic's Lipstick of the Shifting Sands topped with Brazen's Peep Show.




<3 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment