Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SALE!!! THANKS FOR REACHING 100 ORDERS!!


Okay so September is my birthday and since I still haven't had a sale yet for reaching 100 sales and 500 likes on Facebook I thought what better month than September. So to kick off September lets have a sale!

Starting Thursday September 1st save 30% off your total purchase by using the code 100orders. It will end Sunday September 4th at midnight PST.

Stay tuned for other festivities including a contest/giveaway. I just haven't finalized all the details.

Thank you!!!! =D

Please spread the word!

Whitey and I thank you!!!



1 comment:

  1. love this pic of you & whitey! my only problem will be narrowing down my selection! ^_^

    ReplyDelete