***Thank you for all the suggestions! I have decided to name it The Luciferi Collection.***
I still have no idea what to name the Halloween collection yet, I want something unique and not just ol' boring "this is the Halloween collection." My inspiration for these colors comes from the following bands, Type O Negative, Marilyn Manson, Amon Amarth and the poet John Milton.
All swatches are dry, no primer on the Left and the Right wet with water no primer.
1. Steele: A blackened Silver with tons of shimmer. This is named after Peter Steele of Type O Negative. May he RIP.
2. Bloody Kisses: A deep maroon. Named after the song of the same name by Type O Negative.
3. Scabbed Wings: A blackened bronze with orange undertones. Named after the song The Angel With the Scabbed Wings by Marilyn Manson.
4. Nobodies: A blackened deep sapphire. Named after The Nobodies by Marilyn Manson.
5. Coma Black: A blackened deep royal purple. Named after the song of the same name by Marilyn Manson.
6. Tourniquet: A blackened metallic gold. Named after the song of the same name by Marilyn Manson.
7. Runes: A blackened forest green. Named after the Runes of My Memory by Amon Amarth.
8. Paradise Lost: A blackened teal. Named after the poem of the same name by John Milton.
Any collection name suggestion please feel free to leave a comment down below. I hope you like them! They will be available in a set and individually and should be available by October 1st, but I am aiming for mid September.