Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Halloween Collection

****EDIT****
***Thank you for all the suggestions! I have decided to name it The Luciferi Collection.***

I still have no idea what to name the Halloween collection yet, I want something unique and not just ol' boring "this is the Halloween collection." My inspiration for these colors comes from the following bands, Type O Negative, Marilyn Manson, Amon Amarth and the poet John Milton.

All swatches are dry, no primer on the Left and the Right wet with water no primer.

1. Steele: A blackened Silver with tons of shimmer. This is named after Peter Steele of Type O Negative. May he RIP.
2. Bloody Kisses: A deep maroon. Named after the song of the same name by Type O Negative.

3. Scabbed Wings: A blackened bronze with orange undertones. Named after the song The Angel With the Scabbed Wings by Marilyn Manson.

4. Nobodies: A blackened deep sapphire. Named after The Nobodies by Marilyn Manson.

5. Coma Black: A blackened deep royal purple. Named after the song of the same name by Marilyn Manson.

6. Tourniquet: A blackened metallic gold. Named after the song of the same name by Marilyn Manson.

7. Runes: A blackened forest green. Named after the Runes of My Memory by Amon Amarth.

8. Paradise Lost: A blackened teal. Named after the poem of the same name by John Milton.


Any collection name suggestion please feel free to leave a comment down below. I hope you like them! They will be available in a set and individually and should be available by October 1st, but I am aiming for mid September.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Love it Love it... Cant wait to get my hands on these colors.. I already haves looks ready to do with em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty colors!

    what about 'haunted house' 'spooky series'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors!

    Dunno, something with Poets in the name would be cool :)

    ReplyDelete