Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Monday, October 24, 2011

New Colors for October!



























Hope you enjoy these new additions to BRM. I have some other colors lined up as well. Next month is BRM's one year anniversary so stay tuned for new releases then and an epic sale....one year anniversary, black friday, cyber monday madness!

<3 br="br" rosa="rosa">
P.S.
Some of the eyeball pictures are a bit dark, I apologize for that. I will be re-taking them hopefully this week. =)

4 comments:

  1. OMG The Killer Queen looks positively amazing! Adding to my wish list asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm eye-ing on rising sun and the memory remains. cool names. and they seem to be perfect shades for upcoming spring / summer over here.

    ps, rosa, you have to stop making gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Killer Queen, the name and the color. =)

    No!!!! I shall never stop! ;)

    ReplyDelete