Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EOTD: Purple and Green

In a Facebook group I am in there is a weekly challenge and this weeks is a Purple People Eater/Monster Mash theme so this is what i came up with.


What I used:
-I started with Evil Shades Evileyes primer in Nude plus Darling Girl's Glitter Glue on the lid only.
-I started with my crease first, I started with MUFE #92 then layered over it Inglot Matte 325, and blended softly along the upper crease with MUFE 26 and then Inglot matte 355 in the highlight area.
-On the lid I applied BRM Noxious
-Then I added BRM Starlight in the tear duct along with Inglot AMC shine 41
-I used BRM Dark Wing along the lower lash line.
-Lastly i used UD's Perversion on the water line and Benefit's They're Real! on my lashes.








<3 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment