Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

EOTD: Poseidon



-I started with a thin layer of Evil Shades Evil eyes primer in Naked followed by MAC's paint pot the black one (i couldn't find my spectrum pot if not i would have used it).
-I then added BRM Abalone (an unreleased shade that will be in a ocean themed collection), its a white base with blue and green shimmer, to the inner corner and about half of the lid.
-I then put BRM Poseidon in the outer corner onto the lid meeting Abalone and on to the crease.
-UD'S 24/7 liner in Perversion on the waterline.






<3 Rosa

3 comments:

  1. You're killing me with these previews! ;) This is really pretty, and since I already have Poseidon, I'm totally lining up for Abalone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeheee!!! Thanks! Abalone looks a bit grey due to the black base, but its really pretty. Lots of blue and green shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for the new collection omg! so pretteh!

    ReplyDelete