Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Purpled Moonlight

Last week my brother and I went up to the mountains and this is what I ended up with. It was a really good day. We both took a lot of pictures and it was relaxing. There are a few photos down below, but first the Makeup.

What I used:
-I started off with The Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe on the lid and blended into the crease.
-Over that I applied BRM Thirteen on the lid and a bit on the crease.
-Next I applied BRM Moonlight in the crease and blended out the edge of Thirteen.
-In the outer v is applied just a bit of BRM Black Hole (unreleased color) just to darken a bit.
-To the inner corner and around the edges I applied Darling Girl Shy Violet from the Rainbow Brite Collection.
-Lastly applied mascara, used a black liner on my water line and lined my lower lash line with UD's 24/7 liner in Electric.


One of my hair in the sun.




<3 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment