Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Monday, January 2, 2012

A blue Look


Just a blue look, its super sparkly, but I was not able to capture the shimmer.

What I used:
-I started with Evil Shades Evileyes Primer in Naked followed by UD's 24/7 shadow pencil in Clash just on the lid.
-I started by putting Blood Moon widely in the crease and blended out.
-On the lid I applied Lady followed by Archangel (unreleased) in the crease lightly and blended out.
-Just to darken the outer corner I applied Nobodies.
-In the inner corner I used Lunar Shower.
-To finish off I applied mascara, lined my waterline with UD's 24/7 liner in Perversion and my lower lash line with UD's 24/7 liner in Binge.
-The lips is Milani Lip Flash in Photo Flash topped with Haute Flash in Flashy.







*All Shadows used at BRM unless otherwise noted.*

Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment