Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blue and Cream

I was bored and decided to play with make up and also false lashes. My lashes are crap! They are stick straight and don't hold a curl no matter what technique I use. I have a ton of falsies, I just have never really practiced. Please excuse the sloppiness of the application as I get the hang of them.

What I used:
- I started of with Evil Shades Evileyes Primer in Naked. On top of that I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool.
-I started with my crease color first. I applied Nars Outremer.
-On the lid I applied Scaredy Cat Cosmetics Robin the Cradle.
-In the inner corner pulled into the crease slightly I applied BRM Blood Moon.
-I lined my lower lash line with UD 24/7 liner in Rockstar and smudged that out with BRM Daft.
-Finished the look off by lining my water line with UD 24/7 liner in Perversion and applying ELF natural lashes in black. I ended up forgetting to line my upper lash line so it is a bit uneven because I lined it after the lashes and I am rubbish at applying them so there was glue all over my upper lid. =( Oh and I filled in my brows with Inglot matte 382.




<3 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment