Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Toxid-lotus.net's Makeup Challenge: Hello Kitty

Luna at Toxid-lotus.net is starting up weekly challenges and this is #1, Hello Kitty.

What I used:
-I started by priming my lids with Evil Shades Evileyes Primer in Naked. On top of that I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool.
-Next I applied BRM Hello,Kitten all over the lid and a bit in the crease.
-Then I applied BRM Doll Face in the crease.
-In the inner corners and inner crease I applied BRM Lovestruck.
-I lined my lower waterline with UD 24/7 liner in Perversion.
-I lined my upper lash line with MAC fluidline, the black one and applied falsies. I am still practicing.
-Lips is Milani Haute Flash in Flashy.





This week's challenge is Dragons. You should do it! I have no idea what to do. Check it out!

<3 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment