Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NTMS Weekly Challenge - Blix Remix

This weeks challenge is re-creating a look done by Blix from the blog Glitter is my Crack. She has tons and tons of looks. What I did was go to her 2011 archive and click on the month of September, since that is my birthday month and picked a look. The original is here. It is not entirely the same, my eye shape is quite different and I used red instead of pink and so this is what I came up with.

What I used:
-I started with Evil Shades Evileyes Primer in Naked. On top of that I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool.
-On the lid I applied a mixture of Starsign and Phantom.
-Starting in the inner crease working outwards I started with Mother Sunflower followed by Helios and ending with Ares.
-In the inner corner I applied Lunar Shower.
-I lined the lower lash line with It's Electric and followed by Starsign to about half of the lower lash line.
-I finished by lining my lower water line with UD's 24/7 liner in Perversion, lining my upper lash line with Tokidoki Sabochan liner and applying falsies. I also filled in my brows with Spirits.



*All shadows used are BRM.*

<3 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment