Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Electric Daydream


What I used:
-I started off with Evil Shades Evileyes Primer in Naked followed by Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple (I would skip this one, it is patchy and you cannot get a solid color on your lids).
-On the lid I applied BRM Dark Wing.
-To the crease I applied BRM Black Hole and on the edge of that I applied just a tough of BRM It's Electric.
-In the inner corner pulled up into the inner crease I applies BRM Hemera.
-In the tear duct and around the edges of the crease I applied Darling Girl Buddy Blue.
-To the lower lash line i applied It's Electric.
-I finished off the eyes with mascara, UD 24/7 liner in Electric on the waterline and filled in my brows with BRM Spirits.
-On the lips is Evil Shades Devious Virtue and a slight touch of Not Your Barbie. This lip is quite neutral and not something I typically wear, but I kinda like it.








No comments:

Post a Comment