Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Monday, June 27, 2011

New at BRM!!! Glitters!!!

We now have three glitter blends! I will be adding more, this is to test the waters and see if they are popular or not. If there are any particular blends you would like to see leave me a comment down below or email me at blackroseminerals@gmail.com
We have:
A Forest a mixture of green, lime green and holo glitters.
Stardust a mixture of purple, pink and blue.
Violater a mixture of red and various holo glitters.

Can you see an 80's theme in the naming? I think I will be sticking to the 80's theme for the glitters.
It was extremely hard to get good pictures so please excuse the blurriness.


Any questions of comments please don't hesitate to leave a comment!

-Rosa

2 comments: