Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A to Z

A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: Full

C. Chore you hate: washing dishes and laundry

D. Day: I don't have a favorite

E. Essential start to your day: potty, washing my face and brushing my teeth

F. Favourite colour: red and black

G. Gold or Silver: silver

H. Height: 5′2″

I. Instruments: drums

J. Job title: i make eye shadow

K. Kids: My pups, Whitey and Millie

L. Live: San Diego, CA

M. Mum’s name: Yolanda RIP mommy

N. Nicknames: Rose, Rosey, Red

O. Overnight hospital stays: None

P. Pet peeve: Not being able to say stuff because i must be professional

Q. Quote from a movie: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

R. Right or left handed: Right. Right

S. Siblings: One brother.

T. Time you wake up: whenever i get up.

U. Underwear: typically black

V. Vegetables you dislike: I can't think of any

W. What makes you run late: I'm always late! almost all the time usually i get distracted by twitter or facebook while i'm putting on make up.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: pizza, pasta, enchiladas, soups, stir frys, potato salad and lots of other stuff..

Z. Zoo: i can watch the orangutans all day.


I think everyone has been tagged, but if you haven't then i tag you =]

No comments:

Post a Comment