Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

EOTD: Nightingale

When I started this look I had no idea what I was going to do...I started with Vixen in the upper crease then added Manson to the crease and then Nightingale on the lid. With a bit of Snow in the inner corner and taaaa daaa!



What I used:
-Kat Von D skin toned primer and a bit of Evil Shades primer in naked
-Nightingale on the lid
-Manson in the crease
-Vixen in the upper crease
-Snow in the inner corner
- An ulta skin toned eye shadow as the highlight
-UD 24/7 liner in 1999 in the lower lashline
-UD 24/7 liner in Perversion in the waterline
-Hard Candy Fiberized mascara (was a fail i got fibers in my eyes)

More pictures:





Full Face shot (please ignore the breakouts my skin doesn't like me right now =( on lips High Voltage's Crazy For You:

3 comments:

  1. I think it's pretty! The colors look great together. =D

    I seriously wish I could pull off dark lipstick. I feel like I'm so pale that it looks awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think you can pull off a semi dark lip. You can pull a blue lip =D I don't think i can.

    ReplyDelete