Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Who Drank the Grape Drank?


-I started out with Evil Shades Eye primer in Naked.
-I patted BRM Grape Drank on the lid up to the crease. Then took a crease brush with Grape Drank and blended in the crease.
-Next MAC Blanc Type under the brow.
-Over the edge of Grape Drank I added BRM Alpine and also smudged it in the inner crease and inner corner.
-In the crease went BRM Coma Black.
-I lined my waterline with UD 24/7 liner in Perversion.
-I also line my lower lash line with UD 24/7 liner in Flipside.
-I filled in my brows with MAC Blackberry
-Lastly curled my lashes and applied Covergirl Lashblast in Very Black
-On lips is Morgana Electric Azalea topped with Milani Haute Flash in Flashy.











<3 Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment