Saturday, May 5, 2012
Red and Gold
- I started with the Tarte Clean Slate 360 Primer, then applied Morgana Cryptoria cream shadow in Bathory.
- Next I took a fluffy shader brush and applied BRM Gargle Blaster to the crease.
-I padded onto the lid BRM Stark all over and a bit into the crease, then blended it out. Then I applied a bit of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid and applied a bit more of Stark.
- In the inner corner I applied BRM Golden Thread.
- To darken the outer v I applied a bit of MAC Beauty Marked.
-I lined my lower water line and lash line with UD 24/7 liner in Perversion and smudged it out with Stark.
- I messed up my brows so I cropped them out.