Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Purple Passion



What I used:
-I started off with Clean Slate 360 Creaseless primer by Tarte.
-On the lid I applied BRM Tomboy (an unreleased shade that will be in a special collection).
-In the crease I applied Sugarpill Poison Plum and extended it into the inner crease, but concentrated it on the outer crease.
-To blend out the crease I lightly blended with Sugarpill Dollipop.
-I used MAC Blanc Type in the highlight area.
-In the inner corner I applied BRM Vega (a soon to be released shade).
-I lined my lower waterline with UD's 24/7 liner in Perversion.
-I filled in my brows with MAC Sketch.
-Lips are Shiro Intertube in Shoop Da Whoop.







<3 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment