Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

EOTD: Electric Venom



What I used:
-Evil Shades Evileyes Primer in Naked plus Evil Shades Spectrum Pot in Ruby Star (I was going to use a red shadow originally, but then used a blue instead).
-BRM It's Electric on the lid
-BRM Venom in the crease widely
-BRM Snow in the inner corner
-I believe UD 24/7 Pencil in Binge on the water line and lower lashline



Lips:High Voltage's Heart of Glass


-Rosa =]

P.S. Whitey picture just ignore me in the picture.

5 comments:

  1. Venom looks gorgeous in the crease like that!! I think I need it in my life! :D Also, everyone got heart of glass but me it seems! I also missed out on Candy Yum Yum. It looks lovely on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this eye is beautiful. And I always love seeing Whitey. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Judikins Thanks i <3 Venom! You can get Totally Tubular from Morgana or you can pester Jamsine for Heart of Glass =]

    @Vijiis Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smile damn it, you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to not cause it makes my cheeks bigger =/ One of these days there will be a picture with me smiling =D

    ReplyDelete