Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

EOTD: Stark

Again another quick look that I did. Next time i will use pixie epoxy with Stark to see what it looks like. I seem to be on a pink, orange, red and yellow kick. =D Oh and please excuse the eyebrows.







What I used:
-Evil Shades eye primer in Naked
-Stark on the lid with a damp brush (There is gold shimmer that is there that I couldn't get to show up in pictures)
-Glass Heart in the crease
-Goose Egg above the crease
-Zealous in the inner corner pulled up a bit
-UD 24/7 liner in Perversion in the water line

And just for some cuteness: Whitey was staring at me as i was taking pictures of some new shadows so i snapped this one...my lens was in up close mode.


2 comments: