Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Color of the Week?

So I want to do a color of the week or featured color of the week or something named a bit more cleverly. There are already a whole bunch of other companies that do it so I want the name to be something different, but I can't think of anything. Anyone have any ideas? Basically I want to feature a different color each week that will be around $2.00 for a full size jar. What do you think? Thanks for the input!

5 comments:

  1. I think it's an awesome idea. =] Though I have no suggestions for a name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anything! If all else fails it will just be featured color of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. instead color of the week, how about color collection / theme in periodic / seasonal basis? have a set of colors for like 'pretty in pink' set that you can create various looks with it. that's good for people who have no idea what goes with what.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty unconventional when it comes to make-up..meaning that i don't really keep up with trends and stuff because I generally wear what i want whenever. I don't wear certain colors during winter or summer for example. I am more than willing to do so if you can keep me updated or give me suggestions. I will still do color of the week and we can do other stuff too. So do you mean like new collections? I'm open to suggestions.

    ReplyDelete