Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Howdy 2013! Updates and Ramblings!

First of all I want to thank you for supporting BRM! I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

There are many many exciting collections and new items coming this year. First will be a new collection for February. It is Valentine's day themed, but It will be released sometime in February not exactly on Valentine's day.

I am going to work on posting looks more often. I slacked there in the beginning and end of the year. If there is any combo or particular colors you would like to see just let me know. Comment down below or email me. :) My email address is blackroseminerals@gmail.com or through the websites.

Now there are two storefronts: http://www.blackroseminerals.com and then http://brm.storenvy.com. I created the storenvy site to accommodate International customers that were having trouble accessing the regular site. Feel free to shop either store, both will be stocked with the same items.

Lastly the ugly news. USPS has increased rates. Its not so bad for domestic orders, but international orders are a whole different story. I really hate to have to charge so much for shipping and i may have to adjust more in the future, but for now I am going to keep it what I decided on.

The details: I am going to separate this by website since both are a little different, since both have different interfaces that I am working with.

http://www.blackroseminerals.com shipping rates:

Domestic:
I am keeping the table rate for now instead of flat rate since it has always been table rate. Here is the breakdown:
If you spend up to
$20=2.25
$21-$29=$2.95
$30-$39=$3.25
$40-$48=3.75
$49=$4.00

The minimum for free shipping is now $50.

International: Flat rate of $6.00
I would do table rate, but I have not figured out if i can offer two tables in the interface so i'm working with what i have. I will look into it.

http://brm.storeny.com

Domestic: flat rate of $3.50+$0.10 each additional item

International: flat rate of $6.00+$0.75 each additional item

Just a note: Most packages if you only order baggies are between 2-3 ounces, but if you purchase multiple sample jar packs that is when shipping takes it up to 5-6 ounces, which if you are international before it was about a dollar an ounce and now that has more that doubled.

I hope these increases seem fair, I tried my best to not raise them too drastically,but enough so that I hope it even out in the end.

If there is anything you would like to see from BRM, questions or concerns or anything please feel free to email me or comment below.

Have great day!
<3 Rosa =)


No comments:

Post a Comment