Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A few Goodbyes

I am discontinuing a few colors:

- Larkspur
- Prom Queen
- Citrine
- Glam
- Desserted

These colors either are too close to some other colors or were just poor performers.

Also I am revamping the NSFW collection. I will be replacing Trafficking and Gremlin.

I am discontinuing Gremlin, but keeping the name and re-naming Limon to Gremlin.

If I have any stock of the above colors I will be placing the limited amounts in the Etsy store, which you can find here. I will do this in the next few days.


Also I am going to slowly go through all the non-vegan colors and attempt to reformulate them. I hope I can make close enough dupes to make the store 100% vegan. This is an on going project that will take some time. =)


<3 Rosa

If you have any question please feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment