Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

EOTD: Earthen

I was in a hurry to get ready yesterday so I ended up using one main color. I took these pictures in the bathroom so they are not the best, but hopefully they aren't too horrible. Also I wanted to show off my Whimsy Beading custom piece that I got in the mail last week. I love it!!

What I used:
- I started with Evil Shades Evileyes primer in Naked, which is a holy grail product for me.
-I applied BRM Earthen to the lid and crease and blended.
-Then for a bit of dimension I applied a tiny amount of BRM Mother Sunflower to the outer crease to blend a bit and then a bit of BRM Dark Wing to the outer v, but it didn't show up in the pictures.
-Lastly I applied BRM Starlight to the inner corner.
-Oh and also applied UD 24/7 liner in Perversion in the water line and mascara (which i got all over my lid and didn't see it until i uploaded the pictures, so please excuse the mascara fail).
-On my lips I think it is MAC Prince Noir.







<3 Rosa

4 comments:

  1. nice! love seeing your fotd with eotd, it's nice to see 'the whole picture'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in love with your red hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love Earthen. It's one of the very first shadows from you that I glomped onto when I saw it. :)

    Also, I LOVE seeing your face! Thank you for the FOTD!!! So nice to put a face with the person. :D

    And the Whimsy piece is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @prettymom I usually skip the whole face because I hate that i still break out and i'm not too photogenic.

    @Judikins Me too! I just redid my roots. =)

    @Tubcat Thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete