Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

EOTD: Spirits in the Deep Water

The pictures aren't very clear, but you can see the sparkle.

-I started with Evil Shades Evileyes primer in Naked and Darling Girl's Glitter Glue.
-I applied Spirits (a metallic brassy brown with slight pinky violet shimmer) on my lid an unreleased BRM shadow.
-Next I applied Deep Water (khaki green with yellow iridescence), another unreleased color, on the crease blended up.
-In the inner corner I applied Inglot's AMC 60 (yellow) followed by an iridescent white from MUFE (#7 i think).
- Lastly I lined my lower waterline with UD's 24/7 liner in Perversion and mascara.






The lips: Sorry my lips are on the dry side. I used Geek Chic's Joy Stick in Once Bitten topped with Geek Gloss in Health Potion.






<3 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment