Mineral eye shadows for every occasion, From neutral to brights and sparkly to matte.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

EOTD: Silvery Viking Nation

This EOTD will be using products other than BRM. Since I have a pretty huge make-up collection I will at least once a week have an EOTD that will use shadows other than BRM. You have been warned. =)




What I used:
-Evil Shades Evileyes Primer in Naked plus Evil Shades Spectrum pot in Absorbed.
-I started with Geek Chic's Purity Burns in the first half of my lid.
-Followed by Geek Chic's Viking King in the other half of the lid.
-In the crease I used Lost in Makeupland's Seven Nation Army.
-As an inner corner highlight I used BRM's Crackalackin'.
-I used a skin toned eyeshadow from Ulta as my brow highlight/blending out the crease color.
-I lined my lower lash line with UD's 24/7 liner in Perversion.





LIps: Geek Chic's Health Potion.



<3 Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment